Thursday, November 11, 2010

music to travel 093007

Title: I run to you
Singer:Lady Antebellum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs38lKxmtI4

I run from hate I run from prejudiceI run from pessimistsBut I run too lateI run my lifeOr is it running meRun from my pastI run too fastOr too slow it seemsWhen lies become the truthThat's when I run to you

This world keeps spinning fasterInto a new disaster so I run to you
I run to you baby And when it all starts coming undone Baby you're the only one I run to
I run to you

We run on fumesYour life and mineLike the sands of timeSlippin' right on throughAnd our love's the only truthThat's why I run to you


summary
sometime everyone feel like that and want to run from that
I think travel is chance to change feelings that's why I chose this song.
I think this song mean's 'I' want to run to daily life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, Moe!
i like this phrase
"You are my light You're my every thing "
that's right! He is my light and everything! haha!
yes, travel is love, love is travel.

shiori katakai said...

Shiori Katakai#3


I've never heard this song. I like their voice and lyrics! "I run to You When I can't find my way" whooo!:-) What a good phrase!

Pro. Mark said...

The song you linked is interesting; however, you have the wrong lyrics here. This is completely a different song. You need to use these lyrics:
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/lady-antebellum/i-run-to-you-24554.html