Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Music to Travel by English 093002

Title:You and I
Singer:Celine Dion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKRX6zGoUK4

(Lyrics)

High above the mountains, far across the sea
I can hear your voice calling out to me
Brighter than the sun and darker than the night
I can see your love shining like a light
And on and on this earth spins like a carousel
If I could travel across the world
The secrets I would tell

Chorus:
You and I
Were meant to fly
Higher than the clouds
We'll sail across the sky
So come with me
And you will feel
That we're soaring
That we're floating up so high
Cause you and I were meant to fly

Sailing like a bird high on the wings of love
Take me higher than all the stars above
I'm burning, yearning
Gently turning round and round
I'm always rising up I never
Want to come back down

Chorus x2

You and I were meant to fly

[The summary of this song]
Love is very important thing like mountains and sky.
If we can get love, we can try everything and could fly, too.

[Why I like this song]
I like this singer, and her voice is really beautiful and strong.
Also, this song is written about love.
It tells us that love is very important like nature.
So, I like this song very much.

7 comments:

chihiro goto said...

I know this song!! I also love Celine Dion!! I like this lyric XD
It is really dreamy, moody, romantic!! good choice

Anonymous said...

this is the first time to see the face of Celine. yey!!
oh~ this song reminds me of him! lol
i wish i can see foreign firends now!!

Chisato said...

Chisato Sone#5

It is my first time to listen it. This song is really romantic and fantastic! I like it!

Ayano Yabuhara said...

Ayano Yabuhara #5

I like this sing's romantic lyric, especially this phrase`Take me higher than all the stars above'.
Her vice is also really nice!

Moe Ito said...

I like This PV and lyric! this song makes me think " want to meke boyfriend "

Pro. Mark said...

Celine Dion does have a beautiful voice, doesn't she? I like the phrase, "high up in the clouds we'll sail across the sky." The song is about traveling to find love, which is a nice thought.

Hitomi Saijo said...

So nice and exciting lyric!!
She uses different nature in her song! I could imagine a lot of color. cool!!