Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Music to Travel by in English 093059

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLOHfn_IuAc

Title:Party In The USA
Singer: Miley Cyrus


(Lyrics)

I hopped off the plane at L.A.X.
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess,
Am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay Z song was on
And the Jay Z song was on
And the Jay Z song was on

[Chorus:]
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
I'm movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah, it's a party in the USA

Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's lookin at me now
Like "Who's that chick, that's rockin' kicks?
She's gotta be from out of town"

So hard with my girls not around me
Its definitely not a Nashville party'
cause all I see are stilettosI guess I never got the memo
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on
And the Britney song was on
And the Britney song was on

[Chorus]
Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight)
Something stops me everytime (everytime)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

[Chorus x2]



Summary
It's song is about a girl who came from the country to the city by her self.
But when she got to the city she felt homesick.
However, when she hear her favorite song she feels that she can
do it.

Why I like this song
This song reminds my when I started my new life in Gunma.
And I can feel good when I hear this song.
Even I'm in some place that I don't know.

7 comments:

Aya Takahashi said...

Aya Takahashi:Comment#4

I love this song,too!! The rhythm is so nice and I like her voice. In this song, there are many American words(place). I want to go there!!

Momoko Yagi said...

Momoko Yagi:comment#2

This song represent American party!
I like this song. I want to go American party!

Chisato said...

Chisato Sone#4

This song is really cute and rhythmical. I like this song!

shiori katakai said...

Shiori Katakai:Comment#1


I've heard this song before, but this is my first time to listen this song with lyrics. It's very cute and her voice is really comfortable! I want to join an American party!

Miho Tomizawa said...

Miho Tomizawa: Comment #2

Megumi! I like this song, too!
I love Miley Cyrus!!
I think the word, “homesick,” really expressed the first feeling of moving another place.
I like the line, “I know I’m gonna be OK.”
When I heard this line, I feel courage to challenge new things.

ayaka osaki said...

i really like this song!
it makes me imageing how usa is nice, and has been thinking that going to there some day.
this song is really loved besides american.

Pro. Mark said...

I like the guitar picking in at the start of this song. When Michiyo-sensei went to Chico (in the US), she used to go to parties, dinners and Bible studies so she could have chances to speak English with others. Most of us miss our hometowns occasionally. I can't wait to visit my hometown this Christmas!